Call for papers
Abstract Submission (Due by end of December 2019)
Please submit 500 words extended abstract to Easychair. The Conference accepts original work reporting on applied research results, case studies or novel applications. The abstract should clearly state the purpose/objective, the key problem/questions addressed, the hypotheses (if any), the method, the findings/outcomes, and the implications/impacts. The abstract will go through a blind peer review process. Accepted abstracts will be included in the Conference Program and authors will be invited to present at the conference. Each presentation must have at least one full registration. All abstracts will go through blind review process.
Full Paper Submission (Due by 1 April 2020, for accepted abstracts, optional)
Accepted abstracts will be invited to submit a full paper with 8 – 15 pages (optional). The full paper will undergo a double-blind review process arranged by Springer. Accepted full papers will be included in an independent volume of the Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) series, published by Springer, as a post-conference edited book.
Full papers should be written according to the following guidelines:
- The full paper is expected to be 8-15 pages (single line spacing).
- Reference style: Please use APA reference style. No other specific format is required as Springer will type again the whole piece after acceptance.
- No Authors’ identification: The manuscript will undergo double-blind peer review, we require no authors’ information in the manuscript.
- Please help create an additional cover page to include the Title, Authors’ name (in the correct order, no authors could be added after review), Affiliations, Emails.
- Then, start the manuscript with the Title in a new page. The manuscript itself should not contain any authors’ identification.
- The cover page will be detached when send out for review.
- Please submit to Easychair system: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=aeti2020
- Please use the original abstract submission ID to update and upload the full paper.
- Please update the authorship to reflect the full paper authors (in the correct order). No changes of order or adding new authors after review. The authorship may be different from the abstract submission.
Presentation instructions (To be expanded)
- The available equipment will be a Windows PC, a projector and microphones. The PC will have sound to facilitate the use of DVD clips or videos.
- The session PCs will have access to the Internet.
- The recommended file type to be used for presentations is PowerPoint or Portable Document Format (PDF).
- The presentation files should be brought on a USB, memory stick or a similar memory device.
- Speakers are requested to upload their presentation on to the session PC and report to the session chair 15 minutes before the start of the session.
- All presenters will be introduced to the audience by the session chair.
Papers and proposals for workshops are welcome in the following themes:
- Redesigning education
- Changing work and education during sustainability crisis
- Competences for good life and sustainable future
- Implementing sustainability in education
- Foresight work concerning education
- Uncertainty and resilience as resource for learning
- Transformative learning
- The changing teaching profession
- The changing role of the student
- Leadership in change making
- The impact of different educational solutions
- Learning ethics and empathy
- Identifying values in curricula
- Visibility of values in education
- Evaluation of different learning methods
- Innovative teaching and e-learning methods
- Future learning environments